About Dr. Shiple's Book
Regenerative Healing for Life is a comprehensive guide to achieving long-lasting relief from injuries and other painful conditions without surgery. Dr. Brian Shiple explains the revolutionary new methods and techniques available for treating musculoskeletal injuries, including:
- Sports injuries
- Ligament and cartilage tears
- Sports hernias
- Back injuries and pain
- Neck pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Sciatic problems
- Nerve damage
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ)
Get vital information about non-invasive treatment options that may help minimize medication, postpone or avoid surgery, and help you to get the relief you need to be as healthy and pain-free as possible at any stage of life.
Praise for Regenerative Healing for Life
"Through my experience with cancer patients, I have discovered what the authors of Regenerative Healing for Life share: The body has an amazing potential to heal. We physicians need to learn from the experience of successful patients and not be limited by beliefs created by our narrow information and training. Read on and learn from the success of others. Then incorporate these lessons into your practice and life."
- Bernie Siegel, M.D., New York Times bestselling author of Faith, Hope & Healing and A Book of Miracles
"Before I met Dr. Shiple, I was ready to give up triathlon racing. With his help and several PRP treatments, not only was I able to compete, but I finished two Ironman races and successfully participated in the 2012 World Championship in Kona, Hawaii."
- David Spartin, Senior Vice Chairman of MBNA and Ironman triathlete
"I recommend this book as an excellent informational guide to the many patients with chronic musculoskeletal and joint problems, as well as to physicians, in considering what is becoming first line therapy in the treatment of chronic pain."
- Jeffrey J. Patterson, D.O., Professor of Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine; President, Hackett-Hemwall Foundation
"Regenerative Healing for Life reveals a biologic treatment revolution here today. The traditional orthopedic paradigm is failing many patients. I urge anyone with an injury to read this book, particularly if you are contemplating orthopedic surgery."
- Christopher J. Centeno, M.D., Co-founder of Regenexx and international expert on regenerative healing